Friday, May 1, 2015

Miyako

Hello folks, this is your food dude! So, with that in mind, I went to Miyako in South Miami to eat dinner with my family. I am not a big sushi fan, so I tried the grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce, and it came with a bowl of white rice. The chicken was grilled to perfection, fresh, and warm as soon as I received it. As I embraced my chicken slathered in teriyaki sauce, the rice was placed among me and my family. The grilled chicken was nice and not too crunchy. The teriyaki sauce was sweet and savory with the freshly made chicken. I was thrilled with the white rice, it wasn't too plain and had some flavoring. This food at Miyako in South Miami really impressed me, and I felt content when my family loved it as well as I did. To conclude, I feel that Miyako deserves a 9 out of 10 gold star rating.  The chicken was perfect, went along greatly with the steaming teriyaki sauce, and the rice was exceptional. I strongly advise the visit to Miyako in South Miami.

3 comments:

  1. I'm might just try this since i'm a lover of Asian food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great because I'm a sushi lover, and I've visited Miyako multiple times for their amazing sushi. This gives me a different perspective on something to try that I usually wouldn't since sushi is my first go-to food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good food great service, every time I come here they are just great.Small place,not many table so hard to get a seat if you show up for lunch late.The sashimi appetizer best I've ever had the pieces are generous and so fresh love it.

    ReplyDelete