Friday, May 22, 2015

California Pizza Kitchen

Hello daily viewers, this is Blake Rubenstein, mostly known as your FOOD DUDE. I am writing live from California Pizza Kitchen in Miami, Florida. So, with that in mind, I searched the menu for something that would satisfy me. The most appealing main dish to order for me was the margarita pizza. I added some sausage to half of my pieces of pizza. It was NOICE! I had a GREAT meal. The pizza was fresh, and hot. It had the right amount of sauce to cheese ratio, and the cheese was exceptional. I really liked the crunchy crust and the tomato sauce was tasty. I also really liked the sausage. The sausage was spicy, but not too spicy, it was spicy to a good extent. The sausage went really well with the pizza. I loved the meal, and so did the Rubenstein family. I had a blast, and so will you! California Pizza Kitchen earned 8.45 golden stars out of 10 golden stars. Y'all will have a pleasant meal there, and you and your family will enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. For a time I was a little obsessed with this place.The four cheese ravioli is some of the best
    I've ever had and the service never disappoints .No matter how crowded it is,the atmosphere never feels hectic or hurried

    ReplyDelete
  2. CPK is known for their barbecue pizza and a good pizza it is! I also ordered the focaccia bread from their small cravings menu and it was delish! 4 strips of focaccia bread with an olive oil and Parmesan cheese dipping sauce!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake I enjoyed your blog. I'm going to miss my visits with my weekly FOOD DUDE. I hope that I can visit this place, even though i like New York styled pizza better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blake I hope you have started feeling better, I loved this blog with all my heart and am going to miss it dearly, best wishes, and thanks for the pizza advice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blake its great to read your blogs and I hope that you are feeling better. Im gonna miss your posts FOOD DUDE!!

    ReplyDelete