Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chipotle

Hello daily viewers, this is your food dude. Today, I went to the Chipotle in Pinecrest, Miami feeling anxious for a good meal. There it was, glimmering in my eyes, the sign for the mighty fine establishment Chipotle. There were many options to choose from but after a long moment of deciding, I chose to get a bowl with steak. The steak there was cooked to perfection, with a hint of spiciness. I later requested the freshly graded cheese and warm black beans to be added to my bowl of cilantro mixed white rice. It was amazing, one would call it an eye-opening experience. It was as if I were a baby, opening my mouth to this new world of flavor. The cuisine had spicy food, and had chips with a bit of lime and salt. The food was outstanding there, but there is was one flaw with the food. The food at Chipotle is very spicy, and if you are not a fan of spicy food, then caution. Overall, on my scale, Chipotle was given an 8.2 out of 10 stars. The food was great, and I highly recommend Chipotle be included in places to go in Miami, Florida. That's your food news from your friendly food dude. 

5 comments:

  1. Blake, based on your descriptions, I have now decided that I must ensure that my family tries out that fine sounding establishment. I shall force them to visit one day soon, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake, apparently Chipotle has faced many problems regarding its steak. From what I know, the chicken is the most trustworthy meat that they serve at the restaurant, son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, Now i know what i'm going to get at Chipotle next time i go. But other than that i love all the descriptive words you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- after reading this i can't wait to check it out. I am not a fan of spicy food but boy do you make it sound good. Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey food dude, great review. I love the background with all the various colors. Tip for all the non-spicy eaters, select the pork (it's the only one that's non-spicy)

    ReplyDelete